Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Small Glimpse

I decided since I'm not quite ready to show all the amazing things that are going on at Matildas Mouse for this month's barn sale, I would show you ,what a number of people have asked me to do,...show my house. This is one of my guest bedrooms. It is a very small room so I decide to cozy the full bed up against the wall and drape it. The architecatural items on the ceiling are actually pieces from a fireplace surround. After securing them to the ceiling I stapled this wonderful fabric that has birds on it to the architectural pieces. It is actually a very light sage green and cream. I was about to show more angles, when...my battery went dead! Can you believe it! Well, guess this is a little tease again..camera issues again ho hum...Gotta run for the day so I will finish taking pictures and post later.





1 comment:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Gale, I love the pics of your house. Show us more!