Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"SPOOKY" VINTAGE BLACK FRIDAY..WATCH OUT!

Welcome to another Vintage Black Friday hosted by Jill over at Gypsy Brocante. Today I thought I would finish up showing you my area for this month's Halloween sale at the barn. I will be taking lots more pictures of the other gal's spaces at the barn and post them after Friday. Have a great Vintage Black Friday and do go over to Jill's blog to see all the other gals that are participating in this weeks PARTY...Warning.............................
It could be spooky!













































































11 comments:

June said...

Gale, that skeleton with the chains is really really creepy. I love him 'to DEATH'. Your space was awesome and the wheels on that cart in your first picture are 'to DIE for'.
Hugs to you,
June

Mindy said...

I am seeing some wonderful candleabras! And the cat in the cobwebs had me smiling. Lots of great black stuff in your space. Love it! ~Mindy

Debra@CommonGround said...

Gale, is that you? Sweet, sweet lovable Gale? What is it about this time of the year that brings out the "wierd and creepy" in us? That skeleton behind the chains, and a black jeweled cape? with a spider on it's head? Honey, I think we both must be on pain killers.
LOL, love you, strange woman!
Debra

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

I love the items in your shop and wish I could come by and take a closer look! Julia :-)

Lisa said...

I love the way your shop looks. I am drawn to the dark funky stuff anyway, so halloween vignettes are awesome to me. I love the pumpkin with the mask. I have that pumpkin and I'm going to copy your good idea! Lisa

Suzy said...

I love all of your beautiful black vintageness! Thank you for sharing. Happy VBF.. I will follow you for sure!

Sylvia said...

Happy VBF! I sure wish I could visit your barn sale, love that clock in the bowl!

Leslie said...

You have some great stuff in your barn space! Love all the vignettes!

Gypsy Fish said...

OH I want to go to the barn! Your displays are fab! Happy VBF!
Beth

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

Take me to the barn! It's to "DIE" for ... so much inspiration here ... I'm going back for seconds!

xo
Jill

Rebecca said...

Nice looking treasures! Would love to see more!