Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm a Flea Marketeer!











Flea Market Style is have a blog party and you're all invited!! I know this is a little late for the Monday Flea Market posting, but with the Barn show this past week-end, I really didn't get to go out and junk, but I also didn't want to miss out on the fun...SO here's a couple of items I got junkin' last week. I haven't done anything with them yet, but they'll be beauties for our next Barn Sale, Nov 13, 14, 15!! After you've taken a peek be sure and got over to Flea Market Style and see all the other bloggers that are participating!! Heck join in!!

5 comments:

trash talk said...

Hey, we can be fashionably late together! That's some mighty fine junque (so good, it deserves some fancy spelling) you've found. That chandalier is fab-o!
Debbie

Sammy Girl said...

O.M.G. - hyperventilating at that BED! It's either an awfully BAD thing or an awfully GOOD thing that I do not live near San Diego county ... (think that's where the barn sales are, but with the blood pounding in my ears it's a little hard to think right now...) lol!
Hugs and have a super week!
Betty :)

June said...

Gale that headboard is AMAZING. Can we see it when you get done with it? That chair too! Such beautiful carving on it. The chandelier is a beauty too. Thanks for sharing your loot.
Hugs,
June

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Okay Miss Flea Marketeer, better late than NEVER right?
Your goodies are gorgeous!!!
And Sandra's space is too spooky cute! I love her little details...would love to see it in person!!!
everything vintage

Unknown said...

Oh my, the detailing on that chair is incredible! And that chandi is just so fabulous! You got some great stuff that's for sure!!!

:) T