Thursday, May 27, 2010

MORE MATILDAS

  This is the last of my pictures

        for Matildas. 

Matilda will be posting pictures

  soon…but her Mommy and Daddy

   are off on a pleasure trip

           so ….

      I’ll keep you updated 

        when she posts!

IMG02074 IMG02075

IMG02076

IMG02077

IMG02078

Great old mercantile cupboard

from a men’s clothing store

IMG02080 IMG02083

      I Hope Everyone

  is having a great week 

PLEASE have a safe and wonderful

   Memorial Day Weekend!

My Best

Gale

2 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

LOVED all of the photos of Matilda's girl...Loved them!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend too. Stay safe and get some rest :)))

Miss you! Are you coming back to RT this Fall???

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Beautiful displays!! Very inspiring!
Happy day!
xojanis